*Please note all money in My School Bucks accounts will roll over to School Café. Free or reduced lunch status will also roll over to School Café for the first 30 days of school. After that, you will have to reapply for free/reduced lunch, unless otherwise stated by the district.
- District Wide Breakfast- $1.25
- Elementary Lunch- $2.60
- Middle & High School Lunch- $2.85
Do I have to fill out a free and reduced meal application each year?
- Spending History- Parents can view a 7 day history of student purchases.
- Low Balance Email Notification – Parents can receive email notification when their student’s account balance is low.
- Smart Pay - Set accounts to automatically replenish
- Expired Credit Card Notification – Parents can receive email notification prior to credit card expiration.
- There is a 5% convenience fee each time you add money to your account.
How to Enroll:
- Visit https://www.schoolcafe.com and Click Register for an Account.
- Create an account - you will need your child’s school name, grade level, birth date and district ID number.
- Provide debit or credit card information.
- Select the automatic pre-payment option if desired.
- When making School Café payments, please verify that the correct school is listed for your student. If it is not the correct school, please change it. Otherwise your money will not be applied correctly.
- If you choose NOT to deposit payment online and are paying by check, make checks payable to Montour School District Cafeteria and write the student's or students' name(s) and student ID# in the"memo" section of the check
- If paying by cash, enclose a piece of paper with the student's or students' name(s) and ID # with the money in an envelope