The Montour School District has moved to School Café, a new platform for school lunch payments and free and reduced meal benefit applications. All parents should visit https://www.schoolcafe.com
to register for an account and add their students. School Café can be accessed from your desktop or on your smartphone through the School Café app. The video link below provides instructions on registering for an account, adding your students, and other helpful information.
*Please note all money in My School Bucks accounts will roll over to School Café. Free or reduced lunch status will also roll over to School Café for the first 30 days of school. After that, you will have to reapply for free/reduced lunch, unless otherwise stated by the district.
- District Wide Breakfast- $1.25
- Elementary Lunch- $2.60
- Middle & High School Lunch- $2.85
Do I have to fill out a free and reduced meal application each year?
Yes! The federal program requires that the application be filled out with all the required information before it can be processed. Parents need to fill out only one application for all the children they have in the school district.
How can I make deposits to my child's account?
The Montour School District is now using the School Café service which gives you the option to prepay for your child’s school breakfast, lunch and/or a la carte food items using your credit or debit card.
Features of the Program:
- Spending History- Parents can view a 7 day history of student purchases.
- Low Balance Email Notification – Parents can receive email notification when their student’s account balance is low.
- Smart Pay - Set accounts to automatically replenish
- Expired Credit Card Notification – Parents can receive email notification prior to credit card expiration.
- There is a 5% convenience fee each time you add money to your account.
How to Enroll:
- Visit https://www.schoolcafe.com and Click Register for an Account.
- Create an account - you will need your child’s school name, grade level, birth date and district ID number.
- Provide debit or credit card information.
- Select the automatic pre-payment option if desired.
- When making School Café payments, please verify that the correct school is listed for your student. If it is not the correct school, please change it. Otherwise your money will not be applied correctly.
If you have any questions on the enrollment process please contact the School Café customer support center Monday – Friday from 6 am to 6 pm CST at email@example.com
If you need to find out your child’s student ID number please contact Food Services at 412-490-6500 ext.1650.
- If you choose NOT to deposit payment online and are paying by check, make checks payable to Montour School District Cafeteria and write the student's or students' name(s) and student ID# in the"memo" section of the check
- If paying by cash, enclose a piece of paper with the student's or students' name(s) and ID # with the money in an envelope