The Montour School District has adopted Google Apps for Education to help support leadership in teaching, learning and discovery. The District has provided all employees and students in grades 5 to 12 with Gmail accounts to help increase collaboration.
- How to access Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Drive, Sites & Hangout.
- How to compose and read Google Mail
- How to create or accept calendar appointments
- How to create Google documents, presentations, spreadsheets, forms, drawings, and folders
- How to upload files to and download files from Google Drive
- How to share Google Docs
- How to give permission to others to perform certain functions in shared Google Docs
- How to search Google Drive