- Long-term Substitute - Spanish
- Long-term Substitute - Chemistry
- Substitute Nurses
We are currently accepting applications for substitute nurses. Prior experience in a school district or with children preferred. Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com or fill out an application in our central district administrative offices.
Candidates must be able to meet all clearance and background requirements.
- Day-to-Day Substitute Positions
Montour School District has partnered with Kelly Educational Staffing (KES) to provide day-to-day substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and secretaries.
For more information or to apply to become a substitute with Kelly Educational Staffing, please call the local office at 412-788-4591 option 5, email your resume to 514E@kellyservices.com or apply online at www.teachpittsburgh.com. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Substitute Custodians
The Montour School District is accepting applications for Substitute Custodians.
Interested applicants please submit a District Support Application along with a copy of all state required clearances to Human Resources, 225 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- Bus Drivers and Substitute Bus Drivers
All training provided. Both casual and career path welcome. Knowledge of the Montour area helpful but not essential. Submit District Support Application along with a copy of all state required clearances to Human Resources, 225 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136.
Contact Bob Wagner at 412-787-3776 for more information.
The District will continue to receive applications for Support staff. Support Staff Applications are kept on file for one year and are reviewed by the administration as vacancies occur.
For consideration of employment you must submit the following items:
- ACT 34 Criminal Record Check
- ACT 151 PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- ACT 114 FBI Clearance
- Visit https://uenroll.identogo.com/
- Enter code 1KG6XN
- ACT 168 Sexual Misconduct Disclosure
- A sexual misconduct/abuse disclosure release form must be completed for each employer in which your responsibility involved direct contact with children, as well as for your current employer, per ACT 168 requirements. Please note that the top portion and section 1 should only be completed and turned in with your application.
Complete packets can be mailed to:
Montour School District
Attention: Human Resources Department
225 Clever Road,
McKees Rocks, PA 15136