- District Wide Breakfast- $1.25
- Elementary Lunch- $2.50
- Middle & High School Lunch- $2.75
Do I have to fill out a free and reduced meal application each year?
Yes! The federal program requires that the application be filled out with all the required information before it can be processed. Parents need to fill out only one application for all the children they have in the school district.
How can I make deposits to my child's account?
The Montour School District is now using the MySchoolBucks.com service which gives you the option to prepay for your child’s school breakfast, lunch and/or a la carte food items using your credit or debit card.
Features of the Program:
- Spending History- Parents can view a 7 day history of student purchases.
- Low Balance Email Notification – Parents can receive email notification when their student’s account balance is low.
- Smart Pay - Set accounts to automatically replenish
- Expired Credit Card Notification – Parents can receive email notification prior to credit card expiration.
- There is a $1.95 transaction fee each time you add money to your account.
How to Enroll:
- Visit www.myschoolbucks.com and Click Register for an Account.
- Create an account - you will need your child’s school name, grade level, birth date and district ID number.
- Provide debit or credit card information.
- Select the automatic pre-payment option if desired.
- When making My School Bucks payments, please verify that the correct school is listed for your student. If it is not the correct school, please change it. Otherwise your money will not be applied correctly.
If you have any questions on the enrollment process please contact the MySchoolBucks.com customer support center Monday – Friday from 8 am to 7pm at 1-800-479-3531.
If you need to find out your child’s student ID number please contact Food Services at 412-49-6500 ext.1650.
- If you choose NOT to deposit payment online and are paying by check, write the student's or students name(s) and student ID# "memo" section of the check
- If paying by cash, enclose a piece of paper with the student's or students' name(s) and ID # with the money in an envelope